Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So What's My Plan?!

I haven't had a busy weekend in a long time so the hussle and bussle of the weekend was long overdue. It was filled with surprise parties and makeup madness. So much happen this weekend that I feel like I forgot something or someone! I'm sure I'll be getting an email or text saying "Did you forget something." EECK!!
I didn't do ANY running or workouts this weekend.....I know shame on me! However after all the activities I did over the weekend I should log it as a giant workout. It was non stop from one place to another Disneyland for a few hours, 2 suprise parties, and walking for 4 hours around the Pasadena Convention Center for the International Makeup Trade Show. I'm still exhausted and can't seem to get enough sleep just yet to feel better. My motivation to do anything is pretty much sitting on the couch eating popcorn, its pretty pathetic. However I did do some serious thinking today and its time to do SOMETHING! I was thought about doing the 40 day challenge that Danica is doing wonderful at for about 2.5 seconds, but I know myself and it won't happen. I need to set other goals that are realistic for me, so here is what I thought up.

Mondays - I'm always exhausted from the weekend and starting the work week, so I'm going to use this as my "rest day"
Tuesdays - Run
Wednesday- Trail Run
Thursdays - Hot Yoga
Fridays - Run
Saturday - Beach Run or Hot Yoga
Sunday - Hiking, bike ride or whatever the beautiful summer weather allows, but no sitting around watching Jerseylicious!

I think that plan will work for me and I know I can do it I just need to get it going! I do blame my partial laziness on having the flu the past few weeks, but I'm better now so no more excuses!! So thats my plan! Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. You'll do fantastic girly! I want to come join you for yoga one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you need to come yoga with me...Let's get twisted!! LOL

    ReplyDelete