I had 3 friends tag me in their "11 Random Things" post....Shea, Lauren and Maggie! So I'm going to pull questions from all 3 of their posts and answer them....
The RulesPost these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Anwser the questions set for you on their post
- Tag 11 people (can't be the the person that tagged you)
- Create 11 new questions for the people you taggedGo to their blog and tell them you tagged them!
"11 Random Things About Me"
1. I'm afraid of big things like the Macy's Day Thanksgiving day balloons! I will never have the opportunity to watch the Macy's Day parade in person, but if for some reason I was...I can guarantee I would hyper ventilate at some point thinking the ballon was going to pop, and I was going to be stuck under it.
2. While going through makeup schoool I was working at Disneyland as a character doing meet and greets in the park, and performing in parades and shows!
3. I love owls...anything owls I usuallly buy. Its getting a bit out of hand now, but I can't help myself. They're so cute!!
4. While working on a film as a makeup artist, I was asked if they could film my hand to portray 5 year olds hand in a independant film called "Seth". I had to "stab" someone with a knife and drag my hand with fake blood on it over a counter. Children are not able to be on film sets more then 8 hours, so I had to step in and save the day for a few hand inserts. I was credited on this film as a stand in, and makeup artist!
5. Most people think that Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I actually enjoy all things Christmas! Halloween is my 2nd favorite!
6. I have a bit of OCD...food on my plate can't touch each other, I eat one thing at a time on the plate, labels on bottles in the shower have to be facing out, files on my desk have to be lined up so I can see the names on them, the programs on my computer have to be open in a certain way, if I have to at anytime close a program to restart it...I start the whole computer! This list can go on..it happens with age! HAHA!
6. I wish I could be barefoot all the time..I hate wearing shoes!
7. When I was little I used to hate to be dirty. If I got mud or anything on my wardrobe I would beg my mom to change it.
8. I grew up going to private school.
9. I was on a dance drill team from the ages of 9-13. The movie Bring it On is very much true when I comes to cheer camps and competitions!
10. I spent the summer of 99 in Portugal and Spain with my grandparents. It was one of the best trips of my life!
11. I could watch the "Sound of Music" over and over! I always wished to be a Von Trapp family member!
Broken any bones or gottne stitches?If so, how?
I've broke my arm, foot and a few ribs! I was 4 playing at my uncles house when I took a fall and broke my arm. I was cleaning my bedroom window, slipped and fell breaking my foot. At a party (drinking a few beverages) a friend picked me up, we both fell and his knee went into my rib cage which cracked 2 of my ribs!
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a animal trainer at Sea World. I loved dolphins and everything about them, I wanted so much to be that trianer!
Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
I had Kirk Cameron all over my walls! I just completely aged myself! HAHA!
What is your middle name?
Whats your favorite book?
I'm a huge nerd and I love all things fantasy! I love anything Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings. NERD ALERT!
Where is your favorite place to be?
I love being at the beach!!
Whats your favorite TV show?
I have so many but as of right now my favorite is "New Girl" She reminds me allot about myself, how she sings all the time, makes stupid noises, and her obession with tights with flat shoes!
If you could have lunch with an actor/actress of any era, who would it be and why?
Lucielle Ball. I love old Hollywood and she is one of my favorite famous ladies becuase of her humor. I think lunch with her would be full of great Hollywood stories and lots of laughs!
If you could have any super power, what would it be?To be invisible. That way I could go places in my PJ's and no one would know!
I know I answered 12 from the ladies but 11 is a odd number =) Now I'm suppose to tag 11 other people, but everyone I know that would do this has already. So the questions below will be for those who want to answer them and post them in the comments!!
1. What era do you wish you were born in?
2. At a zombie apolcolypse would you want to be a zombie, or someone saving others from zombies?
3. If you were a cupcake what flavor would you be?
4. Are you a summer, fall, winter or spring person?
5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you purchased?
6. Flat or heels?
7. What do you put on your hot dog?
8. Would you want to be a back up dancer for Lady Gaga or Madonna?
9. If a movie was made about your life, what celebrity would you want them to cast to portray you?
10. If you could have your dream job what would it be?
11. You were granted 3 wishes, what would be your first?
ENJOY...and thanks to Shea, Lauren and Maggie for including me in this fun activity!!!!